This three week mini series will meet July 10, 17, and 24 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Our mini series includes all of the highlights of our labor-focused Guide to Childbirth in an expedited format, great for anyone who needs a shorter class, but still wants to be sure not miss out on any details!
- An in depth discussion of what to expect in each phase of labor
- The role of support partners and care providers during each phase of labor
- In depth discussion and hands-on practice of comfort measures including both natural and medical options
- In depth discussion of medical interventions
- Informed consent and what that looks like in labor and birth