This three week mini series will meet June 3, 10, and 17 from 10 a.m. – Noon. Our mini series includes all of the highlights of our labor-focused Guide to Childbirth in an expedited format, great for anyone who needs a shorter class, but still wants to be sure not miss out on any details!
- An in depth discussion of what to expect in each phase of labor
- The role of support partners and care providers during each phase of labor
- In depth discussion and hands-on practice of comfort measures including both natural and medical options
- In depth discussion of medical interventions
- Informed consent and what that looks like in birth
This class will be held at Five Point Holistic Health, 2866 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
**Accessibility Note: This class will meet on the second floor, and this location does not have an elevator, so requires the ability to walk upstairs. If stairs are not accessible for you, we would be glad to have you either join this class virtually, or join us for one of our classes at The Birth Center of Chicago where we have access to an elevator.